OT: notes from a grandad

James (5) loudly and in a public place: "...so my mam telled my dad he could shove it up his arse!"

Ben (6) "Mummy, who in our family was a monkey?"

This morning I found Oscar and Jake (8 and 4 respectively) stark naked in front of a mirror doing what could only be called a vigorous willy dance. It was actually very funny.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

But children have no concept of decorum do they. I wonder at what age we lose that attitude to life. I'm not sure the loss of it has been a good thing for humanity. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

My nephew, probably about age 3 at the time, said to the plumber who turned up after several missed appointments, "Did you come on your flying pig?"

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

A certain young lady at school in the Blair years, was asked what she knew about politics.

"Mr Blair is a count, and Mr Mandleson is a waving-ass bandit" she proudly proclaimed. Her father had not held back.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I know what decorum is - I just choose not to use it.

Reply to
ARW

Sounds like a DIY store in ancient Rome.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Lol! I had a good chuckle at that one. :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Next to Marcus & Spartacus (I think that was in a Carry On film)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog