notes up

finally got the notes done from the two books (_Dirt_ and _The Biochar Solution_) and along with a few other topics of the moment. it's at:

the notes are my own method of tracking what i'm reading, interested in, might follow up on more later.

i don't explain them. they just iz.

my focus is with published and printed materials (i.e. books) as i'm finding web sites change or remove stuff often and that makes it hard to follow up in looking at details of a topic.

as there are many names of interest in there for historical information they'll be of interest to someone looking for information on sustainable agriculture, agroforestry, permaculture, soil sciences, etc.

happy gardening,

songbird

Reply to
songbird