OT No hi-viz vest?

What if the "bomb" had gone off?:-)

FFS the bloke works in H&S and he should know better than to having his photograph taken without putting on a hi-viz vest.

Reply to
ARW

Not really a selfie if someone else took the photo. But I think it was a very reasonable strategy to try to forge a relationship with the "hijacker" and use this as an opportunity to assess the true risks.

Reply to
newshound

That was my thought. I suppose assessments are his job!!

Reply to
Fredxxx

How exactly does a hi vis vest stop one from being blown up?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Doesn't, but it is easier to find the bits afterwards?

Reply to
David