OT: New washer/dryer

Is it?

Our TD uses approximately 1.41 kWh with a full load of 8 kg cottons.

Do you have a figure for wardrobe drying (with dehumidifier) of a similar amount? And how long they would take to dry?

Reply to
polygonum_on_google

ISTRT with ours the mangle could be swivelled between two sides, and the water collector magically flipped to point the right way, except when it didn't...

Great excitement when we eventually got a separate spin dryer.

Much later, at my own place, I took over an AEG twin-tub that a relative had finished with. Built like a battleship, and. it had a facility to rinse by running water into the spinner.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Well, maybe. But our TD certainly seems more efficient than the one quoted.

Reply to
polygonum_on_google