OT New wallpaper Owain?

The ginger-and-white one looks a bit grumpy.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Some bastard has probably woken it up for it's photo taking:-)

Reply to
ARW

Which reminds me, many many years ago on Tomorrows world, there was a wall covering where the background colour could be altered by a voltage applied to the underside. I wonder what ever happened to that idea?

Redecorating, no just get a pp3? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

They are now back after a SpaceX adventure ;-)

Adrian Caspersz

It's used for windows which can be switched between transparent and opaque, instead of using blinds or curtains.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Who, me?

That one (the ginger one, Zeke) is actually pretty aggressive.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Aww. You missed the blue-eyed one.