OT: New product at Tesco's ?

Only the spellchucker obviously. I long remember a big posh looking report about the infrastructure of a town where every l in bpublic had been remove due, I imagine to a typist using 1 as the l and the spellchecker removing them rather than being intelligent. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

In message <iYy$ snipped-for-privacy@brattleho.plus.com>, Ian Jackson snipped-for-privacy@g3ohx.co.uk> writes

Long while ago now but I think this is done chemically.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

What does "one on a hundred" mean?

Reply to
Pamela

Hard otherwise as birds have internal testes. Which raises the hoary old question about the location of mammalian tackle, especially as birds have a higher body temperature.

Reply to
Max Demian

He's got fat fingers, you prock.

Reply to