OT - New PC

"dennis@home" wrote: [snip]

Firth is pointing out that you are full of piss and wind. If you had a link you could provide it here. The fact that you don't speaks volumes. When challenged on this point you start to wittier about other things. Which is your "script". You bullshit and when challenged try to change the subject.

There are five year olds who can work out that "Google for it" is the loser's statement.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Congratulations dense - you have just shown why you are a washed up old fart pushed into early retirement

Reply to
geoff

So you admit that you can't JFGI. Well tough, I am not going to do it for you.

Reply to
dennis

Yawn..............

Reply to
dennis

Much as I hate to agree with him,

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Agree? About what? That IDE/ATA drives are available are available (as I have already posted)? Of course they are. A few.

If you go to Transcend's own site you will find no PATA/ATA/IDE drives - only SATA and external USB. So the product you linked to does not seem really to qualify as "current".

Reply to
polygonum

Thanks for the confirmation that you were talking shit and that you are a loser who can't back up the bullshit he spouts.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And I suppose that geof's claim that SSD == SATA is current? Even if it is geof is still wrong but not man enough to admit it.

Reply to
dennis

It is, in the main correct

Something of a generalisation, which would be understood by the engineers here

Ready for that nurburgring race dense?

Reply to
geoff

it is in the main totally wrong. I still see you aren't man enough to admit your error.

the engineers here know ssd does not mean sata.

you had your chance and you bottled it. if I set another date and time you won't turn up just like the last time. I certainly won't as I can't a££ord to waste the time on you.

Reply to
dennis

Engineers here Den?, where might that be then?..

Reply to
tony sayer

I know where they aren't.

Reply to
dennis

Yes we do .. someone doesn't...

Reply to
tony sayer

Do f*ck off you lying bastard

You didn't even know where the nurburgring was

no wonder you got sacked from marconi

Reply to
geoff

This is true.

This is true.

I am not the liar here.

You didn't turn up! Or are you now claiming you did?

So what? My satnav knows.

They don't pay two years pay when they sack you. Only the first £30k was tax free BTW. The rest went into my pension as its then tax free.

Reply to
dennis

Well, yes you are

you're a compulsive liar

whether it's just that you can't tell denseworld from reality or what, I don't know

Well, since no date was actually set, of course I didn't turn up, neither did you

So, we need to set a date - up to you

So even a sub £100 bit of kit knows more than you

stacks up

They got rid of you

you were removed from the system so you couldn't f*ck anything else up

Reply to
geoff

I think they can still be had for £99

chuck 4 x 2TB drives in - about £240 so £350 quiddies all in

Reply to
geoff

A date and a time was offered. You bottled it.

You can lie as much as you want but the fact that you didn't turn up wont change.

Reply to
dennis

That looks interesting: I'm looking to host my own 'cloud' storage so I can save and load files when I'm away from home.

Does the Proliant include an OS? Would anything else be needed to enable me to access it remotely?

En el artículo , Tim Watts escribió:

1) you can use any drive you want 2) the caddies come with the server
Reply to
Mike Tomlinson