OT: MOT reminder

In message , Davey writes

I don't think it's anything to do with the sending service, it's what your telco does with them.

Who is it, contact them about it?

Reply to
Chris French

Zen. The messages always state that they come from BT, so I have always assumed that they are the ones responsible for them. There is no CLI presented, so it's not a call as normal. I could contact Zen, and see what they have to say.

Reply to
Davey

Dunno but I haven't bothered checking as I've not given permission to anyone for this kind of contact. A silent drop wouldn't bother me.

You could formally ask them to cease (sending texts) and leave the enforcement to the information commissioner if they don't comply.

Reply to
fred

I didn't notice the garage ommitted to do the MOT even though they charged I managed 51 weeks last year and could not understand the difficulty of trying to renew my tax. My daily route to work takes me past 3 ANPR cameras.

BUT I DON'T RECOMMEND TRYING IT.

Reply to
Freddy

You didn't notice they didn't give you an MOT certificate?

Reply to
Adrian