OT, more than likely...

Where everyone is prone to sea anemone in everyone else?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The in seine net, no doubt.

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

The one in Ban Ham, Gateway to the Yeast has gorn, and its proprietor can be found in The Shed in Naaardge now.

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

I'd better not let you catch a whiff then.

Reply to
Ahem A Rivet's Shot

There are many Dab hands here who never seem to Flounder.

Reply to
Ahem A Rivet's Shot

I hate the smell of smoke in my Mullet as well.

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

Ol' WonK was good at fish punes, it's a shame he's fallen off his perch.

Reply to
Sn!pe

I'll have to gurnard and bear it then

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

Careful not to inhale too much or you might lose your lithe.

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

Our sole hope is to avoid anemone IYKWIM

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

I haqrefgnaq he's applied for a broadbream line up there in the celestial Shed.

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

Phew, I was worried you might have smelt it.

Reply to
Ahem A Rivet's Shot

And a cup of char.

Reply to
Skipweasel

I smelt that.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Bother - fishpongrays.

Reply to
Skipweasel

No need to be koi, it's a sobriety thing, innit? Stay drier than a Gobi goby and you'll be a dab hand at it, Hoki?

Reply to
Skipweasel

And no cocking of snoeks

Reply to
Rusty Hinge

I think I've haddock enough of these fish punes now.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Simpson

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:10:00 +0000, Rusty Hinge

wrote >> Rusty H>>>>>>> Nice little place.

People, people, what do you think this is, the bloody Grauniad letters page?

Reply to
Ivan D. Reid

Who delta smelt ?

Reply to