OT: more Project Fear bollocks

See:

The prof who claimed that UK universities would slip down the international rankings admitted to a parliamentary select committee that he'd made it up.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well if there is no news make some up, why not? Its not a new idea. When did you stop beating your wife territory. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Plus

"Professor Arthur also told MPs that he has been involved in talks in Brussels about the future of cooperation between British universities and EU institutions

He also revealed that the EU institutions including the commissioner for the sector are ?enthusiastic? about maintaining British links and involvement after Brexit, undermining Remainer claims that the UK would be cut off.

He said ?We have strong support for continued British involvement in Europe.?

He said that the European Commission sees Britain as a ?leading? candidate for its future plans for deep cooperation with countries outside the EU."

ISTM that this was obvious all along

And anybody who said otherwise during the Brexit campaign was either lying through their teeth or an idiot

tim

Reply to
tim...

How about European involvement in the UK which is what was said? They will be quite happy to accept UK cash in European projects but will we get European cash in UK projects once we leave? What do your brexit (crystal) balls tell you?

Or maybe not?

Reply to
dennis

How to beat your wife:- instruction