OT Man Claims £2000 Back From BG For Wasting His Time

makes the £40 I claimed back look so small.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Not if that was a true reflection of your costs. About 15 years ago I got £100 back from a bank where I was trying to open a business account. On two occasions they lost the initial deposit cheque (of £5k+). Obviously after that there was no possibility at all that I'd trust them with my money :-) But a letter to their MD explaining what they'd done and that it had taken me 6 hours of billable time to sort out their mess got compensation. Not as much as I'd asked for, but I wasn't going to complain.

Reply to
pete