He got his tools back

I wonder what he did with the free set of tools he was given as a replacement?

Reply to
ARW

IIRC the first story only said he'd been "offered" rather than "given" a replacement set ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

200 quid?? I hope that wasn't his full set!
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

"Fixing a light" probably only a screwdriver and he told the insurance company it was £200 worth. :O)

Reply to
soup

I don't have the time ATM to work out the cost of replacing the contents of my general tool bag (I have 3 tool bags). I'll have a go later but £200 to £300 seems about right.

The most expensive item in my general tool bag are my snips at about £30.

Reply to
ARW