OT Magnetic devices DO work...

"Hand-held device on trial for migraine sufferers

The new hand-held device which delivers a magnetic pulse to migraine patients

A new hand-held device that delivers a magnetic pulse to the back of the head could become an alternative to drug treatment for people with migraines."

And if it doesn't help your migraine, you can try it on your plumbing. :-)

Reply to
Rod

I tried one of those electronic devices to use for water softening with a 6 month money-back guarantee and it didn't do a thing to the water. I was initially sceptical but because it had the guarantee thought I'd try it.

Anyway, after realising it was a piece of junk, I took it back and got a refund. Before I did however, I looked inside it to see what it contained. A 555 timer IC, one transistor and a red LED. No wonder it didn't do anything.

Reply to
Mr Benn

In message , Mr Benn writes

... But you've never had a migrane headache since

Reply to
geoff