OT Latest con.

This lying advert is appearing everywhere. Amazining how they get away with such crap.

harry

Mike

Reply to
MuddyMike

You mean stage prop cardboard radiators?

I've had similar scam leaflets here in France. Seems to be the con of the moment. Mind you they do use real Italian aluminium as opposed to bog standard aluminium so maybe there is something in it? LOL

Besides they must be good because they are "Using the thermodynamic principal of the European radiator" Wow! Thermodynamic principle. I must order some right now!

Reply to
David in Normandy