OT: Latest Aldi flyer

Aldi are showing their national roots...
Latest flyer is selling...towels for sun loungers!
--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org
On 10/05/2010 20:30, Bob Eager wrote:

I wonder how you reserve one of those? ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.

Ganz einfach mate
--
geoff

On 10 May, 20:30, Bob Eager wrote:

They'll be popular at Coventry Lido
Owain
saying something like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UKTwD32I90

Given that Aldi UK has a very loyal eastern European clientele, I wonder where the Poles (etc.) are placed in the "Towels on Sun Loungers Mediterranean Grand Prix"?
We know the Germans are usually first, and the hung-over British usually last, so are the Poles perhaps somewhere in between?