OT: Is it just me?

Over the past couple of days I've had four voicemails left which were totally unintelligible. Not all from the same source, either. The laugh is two of them only got my mobile number by phoning the landline which has an answerphone. With no message left on that. And it *is* capable of recording in half decent quality, which it seems Vodaphone can't manage to do at their end.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Periodically I get messages composed by a robot from a text to my land-line. Now that is unintelligible.

Reply to
Broadback

Its all those folk with those cheap dial a number first outgoing lines and the fact they are are mostly badly set up voip some place along their no doubt tortuous swinding way to the other party.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

All my unused DDIs point to my Telecrapper 2k recording*. Here is a call it received on the 27th

It was unintelligible the first time I heard it. After several replays I think I understand what he says.

    I probably should not have used the recording in my Asterisk box, but the Telecrapper seems more of a concept or prototype rather than a marketable product.
Reply to
Graham.