dual sim phone recommendations please?

Still trying to decide on a dual sim mobile.

Anyone using such? Budget upto £150/200 tops.

Don't really want a tie-in contract, and prefer phone unlocked to any netwo rk.

Tia

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

I recently bought a Nokia Asha 305

Although it's not officially available in the UK, I bought mine retail from a shop in Tottenham Court Road for just under £90. Not a smartphone, more a phone with features. but it does what it owns up to very well.

Reply to
John Williamson

Can't remember, without going elsewhere to look at it, what name was on the quad-SIM phone I bought from China, but it does what I expected - speech and texts. Far from smart; it's a 0G phone, or maybe 2G. But thankfully we'll never have 8G phones because 7G is all the human body can stand.

Reply to
Windmill

insightful

Jim K