OT: iOS 14.4.2

Any one know what this latest update has done. I just got a message this morning to power up again to complete the installation and no details, must admit it all looks as before?

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

my update said "Security settings"

Reply to
charles

A zero-day vulnerability for webkit and cross site scripting

Adrian Caspersz

Well its fixed some bugs in Voice over chuntering on when it should not have been and I gather a couple of problems with apps like voice deream reader where the cursor jumped about erratically. Some of these also have more subtle issues when used in the non blind person mode, I am told but I was not paying attention. I also believe some issues with Bluetooth were sorted out. There is a 14.5 in beta test at the moment I notice. I'm not brave enough to try that as Apple do have a tendency to fix one thing and break several others. I'm also still getting random notifications from reminders when there is nothing to remind me about. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Yes that was what they said, but there are as always fixes for us blind folk, cos it no longer mumbles on about crescent moons and stuff when its not supposed to etc. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa