OT Interesting rant (migration)

While there are some mugs in this group there are plenty that know what you are trying to do. You only have to look back in history to see that you are one of the ones trying to put the general population in fear of a minority group. Your type did it in the 30s and are trying it again now. With a bit of luck we wont have the same consequences and there will be enough of us that know what you are doing.

Reply to
dennis

can anyone explain what I see as a lack opf Islamic countries offer to help these refugees, why don't the want to go to muslim countries to live.

Reply to
whisky-dave

It wasn't Harry's "type". It _was_ Harry.

He's still got a black shirt in his wardrobe, given to him personally by that nice Mr Mosley. Well, it's more of a sad and faded grey these days, but that suits Harry just perfectly.

Reply to
Adrian

They're not allowed into other Muslim countries because the Muslims in those countries know only too well - unlike our Liberals/Labour wasters - what a *huge* PITA other Muslims are and how they want everything in accordance with their particular sect.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

You'd have thought Mohammad, peace be upon him, would sort this type of situation out. I thought they were going to, but it seems you're right what idiots would want a bunch of muslims in their country ;-)

whisky-dave

I don't see that a priori there is necessarily anything wrong with that, provided that there is evidence that said minority group (and it's only a minority *here*, not elsewhere) is planning to do bad things. I'd say there is plenty of evidence of that.

By contrast with the minority group of the 30s, the Jews, there was

*no* evidence that they were planning to harm anyone, physically or by any other means.

I used to think there'd be a civil war in the UK within 100 years between this minority group and everyone else here (i.e. including all the *other* minority groups as well as the indigenous population). Now I think it will be a lot sooner.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yup, no evidence of anything untoward concerning the Jews back in the

1930s - except for the Protocols of Zion, of course, which were certainly known about back then.
Reply to
Julian Barnes

Anyone who believes in the PoZ is a f****it.

Reply to
Huge

What is his type?

Reply to
Richard

The answer is that you aren't looking hard enough. The country with most Syrian refugees is Turkey, which has over 1.9 million. Next come Lebanon, with nearly 1.2 million, Jordan with around 600,000, Iraq, with nearly 250,000, Egypt, with 133,000. These are only the numbers who have been officially registered as refugees. Estimates put the actual numbers higher in most countries. Saudi Arabia does not classify them as refugees, but has issued residency permits to 100,000 'Arab brothers and sisters in distress', while Kuwait records 120,000 Syrian expatriates who have overstayed in Kuwait.

Reply to
Nightjar

All the more reason for the migrants who are invading Europe to be turned away. They would be much happier amongst their brothers and sisters and wouldn't feel the need to hurl rocks at the Hungarian police.

Reply to
Richard

Hmm. Much as I am a fan of the Jewish race, you should google the 'Jewish conspiracy' to see how allied Jewdom and Communism were, at least in the popular mind, if not the reality.

And I am sorry to say Britain did not go to war to save the Jews. It went to save the Poles.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

On 17/09/2015 18:48, Richard wrote: ...

Germany doesn't want to turn them away. It has a rapidly ageing population and needs a large influx of young workers to support its economy.

Reply to
Nightjar

There is virtually no evidence that the refugees intend to do any harm. The majority are families trying to escape the very people you are afraid of because they are also afraid of them.

There was lots of evidence, it was all made up. Pretty much like people harry are making stuff up and blowing any minor problem up as much as they can.

I think the chances of a civil war are remote unless you are planning on starting one. The chances of a war are much higher.

Reply to
dennis

There is certainly a risk of infiltrators that mean us harm, posing as refu gees to get in, in fact a someone was interviewed who said he was selling s tolen blank Syrian passports to all sorts, including ISIS members.

Of the current influx, the majority may be genuine refugees but there are e conomic migrants too, some who admitted heading to the countries with the m ost generous welfare system (not UK, I think it was Sweden).

We know Harry is at one extreme, but certain others are very naive or blind . There is an element of Islamic inspired persons who want to harm or change the West to their ideals, and their methods are no secret. The question is, how large is the faction ? And is it growing from within ? To deny the exi stance of any 5th column is ignorant. And ISIS themselves have said they wo uld cause a migrant crisis to destabilise europe.

I am compassionate to genuine refugees, but the way some of the migrants ha ve behaved, not at all grateful and entitled, is shocking and those should NOT be let in. Of course, people do behave out of character when they are d esperate or their hopes are dashed.

Merkel is partly to blame for an increase in numbers by seeming to be too w elcoming. But Germany might actually want some of the most skilled migrants to pay for their aging population - but if so, this not the way to go abou t it.

I know David Cameron is often a lot of talk and little action, but I think what he is doing is very sensible. He is willing to take people directly fr om the refugee camps - who are less likely to have bad motives for various including statistical reasons.

Of course you could argue that one migrants that have journeyed here are th e ones we should keep, since they obviously have initiative and drive !

We should be compassionate but wise. The difficult thing is knowing people' s motives ...

Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

They will turn them away very soon.

Reply to
Richard

There you go again. Be specific. Whilst you're at it, define your type.

Reply to
Richard

More fool you with the absolute vast bulk of them on that last.

But rabid bigots like Harry didn?t want any of them anyway.

More fool you. That hasn?t even happened in France which has allowed a lot more of them to move there than Britain ever has.

It ain't gunna happen, you watch.

The great democracies never have more than just one civil war, for a reason.

And none of the civil wars we have seen have been as a result of immigrants choosing to move there anyway except arguably with Ireland.

Reply to
Jim Thomas

Just as there are people with all sorts of other inspirations who want to change the world to their ideals.

It does make me chuckle when the knuckle-dragging morons say that ISIS are busy smuggling fighters into Europe posing as refugees. I thought that there were lots of wannabe-fighters trying to get into Syria to join ISIS...? Why not just use them?

Reply to
Adrian