The Medway Handyman :

92% (wrong: 14 & 23)
Reply to
Mike Barnes

60%
Reply to
Mr Pounder

76%

God knows how, I didn't have a clue and guessed most!

tim

Reply to
tim....

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

80%.

I don't get out much:-)

Happy Christmas!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Same as me. But great minds etc.....

Reply to
ARWadsworth

92%. missed bunny boiler and Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Another 76%'er. Quite a few educated guesses, several of which produced the correct answer.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

72%. Pity they didn't change teh title from 2009!
Reply to
Bob Eager

Snap.

Reply to
polygonum

House.

Reply to
Adrian C

messagenews:7qKIq.82459$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe28.ams...

72% but very annoyed I got umbrage wrong as a bit of thought would have sorted it.

John

Reply to
JohnW

76%, some of the offered answers seemed too easy so I chose a less obvious (wrong) one.
Reply to
djc

Me too, and a couple of others: 84%

Reply to
Newshound

I did get the bunny boiler one:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Only 68% sad to say 8-(

Reply to
John Rumm

Me; 80%, although most of my errors were a fair cop, guv, I would take issue with the "Take the gilt off the gingerbread" - iow, the wrong question.

Reply to
grimly4

64%, mainly because I kept rejecting the obvious answers as being too obvious!

-- Halmyre

Reply to
Halmyre