OT Inbreeding

Do you know sometimes I have not the foggiest idea why you bother? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Inbreeding purifies the race by eliminating harmful recessive genes.

Reply to
Max Demian

If he doesn't get the hate and bile out, his head will burst.

As it is, he has to post when he starts foam> Do you know sometimes I have not the foggiest idea why you bother? > Brian

Reply to
Bob Eager

So that's Harry's ancestory, now everything is clearer. ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

You really are brain dead aren't you?

harry