OT I must be old

On 17/12/2012 21:19, ARW wrote:

No, it's when the Archbishop of Canterbury is younger than you.

That would be The Pope if very old.
--
*Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now *

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 11:13:31 +0000 Newshound wrote :

And your prime minister and your boss and ....
Was at a conference in Reno in July and they gave seniors discount to over 55s. Was glad I had my Aussie DL with DOB writ large on me!
Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com

DOB is also found on a UK driving licence. Just slightly muddled up.

--
Tim Lamb

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:55:31 +1100, Tony Bryer wrote:

10 years older.

6 years younger.

SWMBO'd is <mumble> years older.
Is this what they mean by "middle aged"?
--
Cheers
Dave.

On 18/12/2012 23:13, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Age can be judged by how long it takes to urinate, though that probably only applies to men!
--
Remember the early bird may catch the worm but the second mouse gets the
cheese.

Generally speaking, women do not have prostates. :o)
--
Today is Pungenday, the 61st day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3178
Don't do business with Churchill Insurance - they're slime.
On 19/12/2012 12:46, Huge wrote:

O yes they do! (Well, Wiki says they do.)
Female prostate gland
The Skene's gland, also known as the paraurethral gland, found in females, is homologous to the prostate gland in males. However, anatomically, the uterus is in the same position as the prostate gland. In 2002 the Skene's gland was officially renamed to female prostate by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology.[8]
The female prostate, like the male prostate, secretes PSA and levels of this antigen rise in the presence of carcinoma of the gland. The gland also expels fluid, like the male prostate, during orgasm.[9]
--
Rod

^^^^^^^^^^ Not the same. Homologous.
--
Today is Pungenday, the 61st day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3178
Don't do business with Churchill Insurance - they're slime.
On 19/12/2012 14:29, Huge wrote:

I did read that - but even though it may only be homologous, the renaming of it to "female prostate" makes it so - at least to the extent of females having female prostates.
--
Rod

On 19/12/2012 11:55, Broadback wrote:

On that basis, I have just got 30 years younger after starting treatment with Tamsulosin last week. Trade name Flomax :))))