OT Horrible Nuts

About six months ago I noticed that one of the stall holders in the market we go to had some loose dates of the medjool variety about 2? long and 1? in diameter. Decided to try some and they are a completely different experience from those sad sticky things compressed in a box with a useless skewer object . Nice and dry to pick up with a sort of toffee like taste. Used to eat a bit too much chocolate or cheese for snacks but now reach for a couple of the dates instead and have lost a fair bit of weight. Looking at the crates the stall holder was unpacking they were sourced from Morocco.

GH

Reply to
Marland

I thought the Germans put up with more and far worse going by the wiki link.

Controversies

Reply to
whisky-dave

Sharp knife?