OT: Harry's game?

The Natural Philosopher

Well with such large claims, would you not be able to afford a site inspection?

I fear the main people who will get rich out of this are the US legal profession.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Similar scam in Northern Ireland brought down their government

Reply to
fred

You need to get off the whisky and take more of your medication.

Reply to
harry

Well sort of, but there have been many Irish scams across the border involving livestock as well. the problem over there is the republicans are saying in this case I told you so, and the others are all rushing to suggest nothing to do with us mate but of course their scam could not have happened without a warped politician or official as I see it. However let who is without guilt cast the first wotsit. Bout time they burruied the hatchet, preferably not into each other and started to run the place. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

what on earth prompted that display of spleen venting?

Reply to
Tjoepstil

Because it contains facts, the same background of Harry for once got prosecuted instead of being let go. Who knows how namy millions of these harrys are out there, that is the root cause of the worlds ills.

Reply to
Nathan Hale