OT Happy new year

I assume the slow start is due to the sobering up interval rather than busy on an invigorating walk:-)

Anyway, happy and resourceful new year to all at uk.d.i.y

Reply to
Tim Lamb

It's not your friends that buy you strong drink.....

Reply to
Jim gm4dhj ...

Yes, the main road to Margate was deserted an 0730 today (taking son to work, as I had to yesterday).

And the same from over here!

Reply to
Bob Eager

and from me, with thanks for the help I've had on here (and hope to get in the future).

Reply to
Bev

Same to you and everyone here.

An invigorating walk is out of the question for me ATM as my knee is f***ed.

The odd thing is when the cat used to jump on the bed it aimed to land on my bollocks. It worked it out on the first night after the pain started to aim for my right knee.

Reply to
ARW

Jim gm4dhj ... snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote

It is with me, and no sobering up interval either.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Does that mean there are baby knees on the way? .... sorry!

Reply to
Chris Green