OT-Graphics help

Hi all,

as always, this is a knowledgeable group so i like to ask the odd question cus there is always someone who can help out with advice!

I have a vb.net program i am writing and i want to include a moving diagram showing fluid flow through pipes, doing this in vb is a real bind, the best way to do this is likely to be making an animated gif.

something along these lines would be great-

anyone advise if this is the best way to go about it? And if so can you give me some guidance?

Cheers

steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman

GIF animation

FLASH
SWISH a lower cost alternative
or Swish are potentially much more effective, but they come with a steeper learning curve (depending on the complexity of the task). There is a wealth of tutorials and support forums out there for Flash and Swish (probably also for gif animation).

If you don't already have Flash then I think you can get a free version of Swish that would help you do that sort of thing.

Neil

Reply to
Slainte

Openoffice Impress can export a presentation as a Flash file

Owain