OT Google timeline help

Today it says I have no visits for this day.

Location is on and location history is on.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
ARW

I've had that a couple of times. Have you got more than one phone logged-on to the same google account, and one of them sits at home all day?

Reply to
Andy Burns

No. I only have one phone. I did link the phone to the computer on Tuesday night but Wednesdays timeline is fine.

Reply to
ARW

Mow the lawn, walk the dog, at last resort wash the van!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Rogers

Its Sunday