OT "Getting Someone in" (Polish builders)

never ever leave your builder to "just get on with it",

more often than not, they will f*ck it up

Simples

tim

Reply to
tim...

mugs ...Kurva...how stupid can people be ? ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I think it's more serious they are attempting ID fraud by behaving like some britsh workers do in an attempt to trick us into giving them UK passports :)

Reply to
whisky-dave

nah...they wouldn't be using that bead if that were the case .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

at least they didn't use their cludgy ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

brickwork doesn't have to be level .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Most Polish builders I have come across are hard working good people. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes but the key word is most, most DJs don't rape children, most preists or football coaches don't either. Most doctors don;t purposfully kill their patients. It was once believed that women don't sexually assault kids.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Looks like an Airey house.

Reply to
ARW

I'm sure it isn't just the Polish that would take advantage.

I have often felt sorry for the residents of Anglesey, even if they do pull stunts like talking Welsh when English are present.

They have had an invasion of English over the years though, and if they can be spared the arrival of the thick dross depicted because of a couple of wayward Poles, the Poles should be given the "freedom of Holyhead" or some other fitting acknowledgement of their services.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp