OT: FS WinXP computers

Can't remember who was asking about availability of PCs with XP recently...?

Anyway pardon the blatant plug, but if you are still looking, then drop me a line since I will shortly have a few decent spec (Core2Duo E7600 /

2GB) reconditioned XP machines (legit licenses!) to offload. Will be around the £100 mark depending on exact spec...
Reply to
John Rumm