OT: Freezer energy usage

heh, he thinks a time limited sample of one proves reliability.

all freezers fail. But at least they mostly work, unlike your brain remnant.

Reply to
Animal

whoosh

Reply to
Animal

So the rodiot thinks ice on a freezing device in a -18C cabinet melts when it's not actively freezing.

the rodiot thinks everyone else is as moronic as himself

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

primary school talk. Are we sure he's grown up? Might he be the kid of someone that does garage sales?

Reply to
Animal

lol

Reply to
Animal

Thanks, that is interesting, it looks to be about -21 now.

I'll have to see if that changes, as it gets frosted.

Reply to
Pancho

Well, yes, that. Or simply turn it down to -18 and save a bit of electricity.

Reply to
RJH

It is definitely freezing things quicker, so I'm pretty sure it is now colder.

I'll turn it down a bit and see what happens, to the power usage.

Reply to
Pancho

50% duty cycle on the compressor sounds a bit high. I wonder if you have ice in the insulation - in which case leaving it to warm up for a week might help.

This might of course be difficult to arrange...

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris