OT: Firewood splitting/burning qualities questions

Mate, you are either a very stupid troll or whisky dave with a spell checker, given the level of your stupid assertions. ;-(

Tell me (if you can / dare), who is stolen from (a direct crime of denying someone the permanent use of something) when someone uses an otherwise empty footpath as a safe, cycle refuge?

Who are the children also sealing from when they cycle on the pavement with their parents?

Please don't try to conflate theft with the (potentially) illegal use of the pavement.

Now, you might try to say (as you dig the hole deeper) that the cyclists are stealing the (unhindered use of the) pavement from the pedestrians. *Except*, I have already stated it would be done with discretion and typically on a completely empty one.

But hey, thanks for playing!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

Oh 'ouch', I'll consider myself b u r n e d! (not, in case you don't get sarcasm either).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

My oldest grandchild has a bullshit detector and she uses it to identify the leftist propaganda she gets at school.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It must need recharging after 10 minutes with grandad! ;-)

<snip>

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Paraphrasing a well known quote... it has already been established that you are a criminal Tim, what I am now attempting to do is establish the degree of criminality you (and others who support criminality) are willing to tolerate or participate in.

Reply to
Mark Allread

You appear to have difficulty with your spelling. Did you mean 'burned'?

Reply to
Mark Allread

Woah, I'm pretty sure you couldn't give us a better demonstration of a Left Brainer in action! Thanks!

The *spelling* was 100% correct. The emphasis was completely lost (obviously / predictably).

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

Aww bless. Well, you carry on Mark (/Rod), it's good to have a hobby!

Oh, and if I was 1) Cycling on the pavement (because I decided it was appropriate) and 2) got stopped by the Police for doing so (they wouldn't bring any other charges as I wouldn't be riding without lights, consideration or be riding furiously) and 3) they decided to actually apply the on-the-spot fine, I'd happily hand over my 30 quid. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

No. Everything can be priced. And please don't start quoting Wilde. Money measures value of every sort.

Firstly I'd apply an assessment of likelihood. Since in this case it is

0% I'd value it at £0.

You can't be too careful. I can't tell you here what I found last week dumped in a field. It wasn't actual normal dumping though, to be fair. They'd stolen a vehicle and dumped the contents, which were worth a lot more than the vehicle!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Why is that relevant?

Not anything like as quickly as CO2 from other sources.

There's a lot of genuine good in the environmental movement, but unfortunately it's also driven by anti-capitalists and agrarian romantics. Why else are they opposed to things that will will reduce CO2 emissions, like nuclear and fracking?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

This 'left brain' thing. You're using it as an insult but it seems to mean the logical, scientific, aspects.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

No she runs it on the mains when she's here.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Sorry Tim but I have both left and right hemispheres to my brain. Perhaps you have comprehension difficulties as you seem to believe you only have half a brain (though you still appear to be brainless to the majority)

Now I understand why you need to separate the letters in your name by spaces - its because its too big a word for you to comprehend without breaking it down.

Reply to
Mark Allread

In your case it seems to have its roots in criminality. You still haven't disclosed just what level of criminal activity you are prepared to either tolerate or indulge in.

OK so you are prepared to accept criminality that costs you £30. What is the maximum penalty you are willing to incur? £1000, £5000, imprisonment? Just how far are you prepared to go?

Reply to
Mark Allread
<snip>

Yes, I'm sure you have ... and you have demonstrated over and over which one is dominant. <sigh>

Oh dear ... the irony. ;-(

Aw bless.

The irony is you still understand nothing. ;-(

But thanks for playing. I really should get back to doing other and way more important things.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

I understand that you are a self confessed criminal who has an obsession with their half a brain and that you like to insult those who can think both rationally and emotionally. If you are ever lucky enough to develop that part of the brain which influences rational thinking please come back and we can have a further discussion on the level of your criminality. I promise I will only use very short words which I hope you will u n d e r s t a n d

More laws to break eh?

Reply to
Mark Allread

Because the green movement is totally infiltrated and subverted by Big Oil and Gas.

Renewable energy doesnt work, so it is not competition.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

snip

I can't see how doing that causes no harm - can you give an example?

Reply to
RJH

Perhaps you could explain how the loss of possessions does cause harm.

Reply to
Mark Allread

Well, financial and emotional, at least for me. Loss of utility, inconvenience at having to replace. And for a lot of people it's the impact of having their home, person or space violated.

As I say, you'd need to expand on what you mean by possession.

Reply to
RJH