OT Facebook

Just checked on my page for good reasons.

My bunny boiler is back with a friend request. Now using her married name.

Reply to
ARW

Get an injunction out on the bitch. And don't let her anywhere near your rabbits!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

What a strange term... Sounds like she might be out of luck then.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

I suspect if her new Bo is in any way inadequate she probably has an electronic rabbit already. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

"The term is taken from Glenn Close's character in 'Fatal Attraction', who after engaging in a steamy hot one time sex scene with a colleague, Michael Douglas' character, she resorts to boiling her former one time sex parter's family pet rabbit in an all out war aimed at disrupting his life, family, career and destroy (emphasis on destroy) him for not wanting a sincere man/woman (nuclear family) type relationship with her."

Reply to
Bob Eager

That sounds like her.

Must remember to report her to her senior management (again) in the morning (after shagging and dumping her, again).

She never learns:-)

Reply to
ARW