OT: Every Cloud :-)

Looking forward to splashing the sterling out on what remains of Screwfix.

At least Screwfix now seems reasonably cheap here, but I am paid in Euro :-)

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

~Steven Wright

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Not to mention a return to republican and loyalist violence of course. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Actually the Screwfix staff in NI are very friendly.

Hard to imagine them going into "kneecapping mode". I might stick to soft tools though, just in case ;-)

Pity there's no Toolstation :-(