OT Even more cultural enrichment

A hoard of mostly male muslims approaches our boarders. Few women. I expect they'll want to make use of ours.

Reply to
harry

In message , harry writes

I thought all our boarders were at places like Eton, male seven-year-olds whose parents couldn't be doing with them.

Reply to
Nick

Eton doesn't take pupils until they are 13.

Reply to
charles

In message , Nick writes

Can't imagine many Muslims going on to 'do a Dave' ...

Reply to
News

Prep. schools (preparatory schools) take them much younger. I was packed off to one when I was about seven.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

preparatory school is 4 to 8, junior school is 8-13 senior school is

13-18.(appx)

Boarding from junior school onwards

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Will they throw acid over their womenfolk like those two white brothers in the news? But of course you'd not mention that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

True - but they weren't "places like Eton".

Reply to
charles

No. "Preparatory Schools" are preparing the pupils for Senior School - at least in the private sector.

Reply to
charles

I'm pretty sure there will be a halal equivalent......

Reply to
whisky-dave

I want to know who's been hoarding them.

Reply to
Bob Eager

You are approaching Troll Status. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Approaching...?

Reply to
Adrian

Mmm. Its certainly a question worth asking...:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Of course, the acid throwing is constantly being done by white English scum.

Reply to
Richard

Innocent until and unless proven guilty, mate. We don't have Sharia law here in Britain - just yet.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

?? It's a favourite method for black men to get their own back on white ex-girlfriends who've dumped them. Has been for years.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

In message , harry writes

Are they all heading for Rotherham?

Reply to
News

I did think as I started the great Eton debate that if they're being hoarded it implies they won't be approaching anything.

Reply to
Nick

How do your boarders get involved?

Reply to