OT.Engine fitted to Bloodhound

And properly called a "hybrid" rocket.

Reply to
Huge

And routinely mentioned here, subsequently converted to an ebook by someone here. For which, many thanks, given that paper copies are hugely expensive.

Reply to
Huge

You may be confusing 'here' for the shed ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

What NG is that? Sounds like one I should be reading.

Reply to
Caecilius

uk.rec.sheds

Good luck. You'll need it.

Reply to
Adrian

Are you sure about that?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Bloody hell, I see what you mean.

Reply to
Caecilius

They're building it just down the road from our shop in Avonmouth. (BS11) Regularly see the guys and girls on a lunch tome popping into Parsons or Co-Op for sustenance.

:¬)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk