OT: Electoral Commission again

I see the Electoral Commission has received another spanking, this time from Aaron Banks:

"Today the Electoral Commission finally admitted it was wrong on all counts"

So much for Remainer allegations that the 2016 vote was marred by illegalities.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Tim Streater snipped-for-privacy@greenbee.net posted

Excellent. We eagerly await Mark Clayton's and Pensive Hamster's response to this news, in the light of their comments on the uk.legal thread "Re: 'Foreign' money affecting voting" on 7 November 2018.

Reply to
Algernon Goss-Custard

It won't stop the Remainers whining.

Reply to