Corgi heating engineer required for quick boiler commission - Nottingham

Required for easy commission of Vaillant combi boiler in Nottingham. Fitted and ready to go, all pipework exposed for easy checking. CH tails unconnected for easy flush with your power flush.

Email me at mike[underscore]whittaker[at]ntlworld[dot]com

Thanks

Reply to
Mike Whittaker

Corgi are more interested in the gas connections not the water connections!

also have the correct measurement beet met for location, flue terminal length, position, gas supply, where does the condensate go??????

why would anyone want to commision a boiler installed by an individual who doesn't know what he/she is doing, and yes if the individual knew what they were doing they would commision and notify it themselves!

Reply to
Gav

Good grief mate where do you get off?

I take it you aren't offering then, heaven forbid, and yes if YOU really need to know then yes they have.

bank holiday traffic... bitch isn't it, I stay at home and chill in the garden myself.

Well I'm not Corgi registered am I! and I need this to guarantee my boiler. If it only cost a hundred quid I couldn't care less but since it didn't and Combis are still notoriously unreliable then if YOU don't mind I'll have it Corgi commissioned.

This is a fairly usual DIY route followed by countless people on this very newsgroup.

And its commission not commision!

Reply to
Mike Whittaker

have a look at wickes good idea leaflet -79 at

, (try this link ?? -
) they provide lists of engineers who commission boilers (their own??) installed DIY

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Pearson