OT Drivel in the press

Before or after the crash?

I won't swear all of them, and obviously can't tell if it was

Well after it crashed probably not

Of copurse harry doesnmt know anything about helicopters at all

You canm autrotate them without a tail rotor with some control

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I had my own aircraft. I also had several helicopter flying lessons. Including simulated engine failure. Engine failure can be coped with but only from about 2000' and above. Everything else results in a crash.

Reply to
harry