OT Dogfight.

bloody fitba

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I was going to say that is wrong, we had a bit of trouble from Pucaras in the Faulklands in 1980 and even though it was a ground attack plane it did shoot down a helicopter. But I had not realised, until checking, that it was a turbo-prop.

Reply to
newshound

Thatcher?s secret dealings with the Argentine military junta that invaded the Falklands harrys lot: the traitor genes Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War, declassified files show

Fritz Wuehler