OT Does anyone make a right angle shaver plug adapter ?

I think this may have been asked before, but I can't find any posts on Google so... Does anyone make a right angle shaver adpater for the UK? Can't find anything so I'm wondering if it isn't allowed maybe?
I can't cut the plug off becuase it's a Braun with the SMPSU in the plug, which is also why it's a problem becuase it sticks out of the wall too far :(
Lee

I would have thought if the plug sticks out too far then so will the adaptor. I have a cupboard full of multi adaptors, and several have two pin options on the side, but they would probably all be as deep as your shaver plug.
You may well find the simple 'adaptor' of a plastic golf tee in the earth slot (much easier to carry around than an adaptor plug), gets you around your space problem by letting you plug straight into an ordinary socket. There also used to be 2 pin adaptors to fit in light sockets.
Lee wrote:

How about making up a short extension cable which would serve the same purpose? <http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POWER-SCHUKO-EUROPEAN-EXTENSION-FEMALE-2PIN-SOCKET-/270409268993?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_PowerAdaptors_SM&hash=item3ef5a5ff01
David
Lobster wrote:

<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POWER-SCHUKO-EUROPEAN-EXTENSION-FEMALE-2PIN-SOCKET-/270409268993?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ConsumerElectronics_PowerAdaptors_SM&hash=item3ef5a5ff01

Excellent! I didn't realise that line sockets were available - thanks for that :) :)
Lee