OT: does anyone know of a good UK photography newsgroup?

Does anyone know of a good UK photography newsgroup?
Bill
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 13:11:29 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:

Why must it be UK, photography doesn't change much across countries.
There's rec.photo.digital might be a place to start.

Probably better on something that allows photographs. Facebook for example.
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

On 20/03/2018 13:21, whisky-dave wrote:

I don't like foreigners.
Bill
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 14:07:34 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:

Then you should leave the UK ask Harry ;-)

whisky-dave wrote:

Then he would have more of them.
On Tuesday, 20 March 2018 20:25:41 UTC, FMurtz wrote:

That depends on how you see things, I know I've done it.
\
On 20/03/2018 14:07, Bill Wright wrote:

try the pentax forum. 100% uk.
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum
Of course if its pictures then a forum might in this case be a better bet. I don't like them due to every single one having different keyboard shortcuts or none or features that just don't work for the blind but if you can see enough to take pictures, none of that matters much. Brian
--
----- -

Far better to find a moderated forum. A newsgroup tends to get spammed with OT things like BBC bias.
--
*Few women admit their age; fewer men act it.

a bigger problem is the loony left.
Bill
On 20/03/18 13:11, Bill Wright wrote:

Not newsgroups but there are a number of good, reliable and friendly photography forums. I keep coming across them whenever I ask Google a photo-related question. I use them in read-only mode but I expect they would be good fun to join in with.
Nick
On 20/03/2018 13:11, Bill Wright wrote:

No. There is really only rec.photo and rec.photo.digital (global)
--
Regards,
Martin Brown
On 20/03/2018 13:11, Bill Wright wrote: