OT: does anyone know of a good UK photography newsgroup?

Does anyone know of a good UK photography newsgroup?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Why must it be UK, photography doesn't change much across countries.

There's rec.photo.digital might be a place to start.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Far better to find a moderated forum. A newsgroup tends to get spammed with OT things like BBC bias.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not newsgroups but there are a number of good, reliable and friendly photography forums. I keep coming across them whenever I ask Google a photo-related question. I use them in read-only mode but I expect they would be good fun to join in with.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Probably better on something that allows photographs. Facebook for example.

Reply to
Martin

I don't like foreigners.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

a bigger problem is the loony left.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

No. There is really only rec.photo and rec.photo.digital (global)

Reply to
Martin Brown

Then you should leave the UK ask Harry ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Of course if its pictures then a forum might in this case be a better bet. I don't like them due to every single one having different keyboard shortcuts or none or features that just don't work for the blind but if you can see enough to take pictures, none of that matters much. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Then he would have more of them.

Reply to
FMurtz

That depends on how you see things, I know I've done it.

\
Reply to
whisky-dave

Not a newsgroup, but have a look at