OT Did any one else know

That today is National Orgasm Day?

I celebrated it twice today.

Reply to
ARW

On Wednesday 31 July 2013 21:11 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

When's national swearing day?

Reply to
Tim Watts

The apprentice bent down to pick up a screwdriver and you lost control.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Tim Watts :

Fuck knows.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

As opposed to Red Nose?

Reply to
polygonum

Come again?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

What you caught hold of the end of a live cable giving you a shock that rattled that tiny thing between your legs and messing up your kecks as a result then?

And then the biggest apprentice finally snapped at your antics, and stuffed your toolbox where the light doesn't shine - and I bet you took that without it touching the sides?

I hope you cleaned the mess up before you got home?

Reply to
Unbeliever

A bit more notice would be useful. Guess I'll have to wait until next year.

Reply to
The Other Mike

Dunno but talk like a pirate day is in September I think. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Actually research shows that swearing makes you more tolerant of pain. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Was this in unison or a solo celebration, and more to the point, who has declared this day of days? When is international Smug bustard day?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

On Thursday 01 August 2013 08:48 The Other Mike wrote in uk.d-i-y:

It'll come soon enought...

Reply to
Tim Watts

The apprentice?

Reply to
harryagain

Given that this is a DIY NG..........

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

And apprentices perhaps, why else would one swear at them.

Reply to
whisky-dave

No idea - but today is Yorkshire Day. Whatever that is.

Reply to
ARW

Indeed. But we will just solder on.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Time for your medicadtion old chap.

Reply to
ARW

Does that mean Yorkshire = Orgasm?

In that case, what is the difference between North Yorkshire and South Yorkshire?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts