er to back up your assertion that:-

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

E-commerce regs.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Is there some suggestion that it should be TMHs home address?

I could not give a f*ck, I was just asking.

Reply to
ARW

They did, but I've now got it.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

He meant it to be petty, but in fact he has done me a favour.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Its not an ecommerce site...

Reply to
John Rumm

er I clicked on that but it didn't do anything?

NB is TMH's site an E-commerce site? I don't see anything to buy....

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Not the first time, but you've been too pig headed to take any notice until now.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q