OT, Chris Hogg grass seed

I mowed the lawn a day or so ago. I did not intend to mow the defunct flower beds with the newish grass seed, but they jumped out on me. I have big feet. The grass looks splendid and has grown very well. Thanks for your help Sir.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Good news then. I trust you had sharpened the blades and set the mower high for the first cut, but if you didn't do either and the grass looks OK, then obviously no harm done. You should be able to mow it as normal from now on.

It worries me a bit that you regard me as a gardening expert! I'm just a very amateur amateur, muddling through as best I can!

Reply to
Chris Hogg

In message , Chris Hogg writes

Chris, you may think of yourself as an amateur amateur, but that makes you an expert compared to most of us :-)

Reply to
News

Ah, the one-eyed man syndrome!

Reply to