OT: Can anyone help with network Samsung

Hi Chaps
I have a Samsung ps506900 and it will couple to my network .
It can see my PC but I cannot get it to see the media files on my PC.
It shows some MP3s bit wont see any video except for the children in
need one last year. Also it wont see my photos. I must be doing
something wrong, but what. I have installed the Samsung network utility .
The TV sees folders but I done know where these folders are and they are
empty?
Any help appreciated.
T I A
Gary
Reply to
Gary
My knowledge here is limited but I think you have to enable sharing on the host computer of the files you wish to see elsewhere.
Mike
Reply to
MuddyMike

Site Timeline Threads