[OT] Brain lateralisation - Remind you of anyone?

"Depression is linked with a hyperactive right hemisphere, with evidence of selective involvement in processing negative emotions, pessimistic thoughts and unconstructive thinking styles".

Reply to
Spike

Quite.

I do wonder if those missing their corpus callosum would be more likely to go on about brain sidedness and spout their fanaticism and extremism.

Abuse of the Brain sided nature is perhaps another illustration of envy towards those who do have a good connection.

Reply to
Fredxx

Stephen Thomas Cole?

Reply to
gareth evans

It is good to see 2 of ukra's leading posters making such a splendid contribution to uk.d-i-y.

Three Cheers for Burt'n'Bean!

Reply to
Bernie

I?m living in their heads rent-free.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

And there was I thinking depression was anger without enthusiasm. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Why? When there's plenty of space in yours?

Reply to
Rambo

That is no way to speak to a superior grade licence holder Rambo.

Reply to
Radio Man