ot boxes

food boxes received...same old s**te

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

the wee bint jimmy crankie her with the amazing false eyelashes is going to be talking about people who are shieding today at lunch time....perhaps we will get out of jail in the near of Scotland ? ...

===

LOL who knows:))) Will it actually be Jimmy Crankie, or ....??

Reply to
Ophelia

oh come on

it's free (to you - obviously somebody's paying)

how the flip can you complain

take it to your food bank if you don't want it

I'm sure someone will be grateful

what are you expecting for your "free", a bottle of 25 year old Malt?

HTH

tim

Reply to
tim...

Do you get any free factor-50 suntan cream too ?, in view of the recent hot weather ?.

(Though I gather it was pissing down in parts of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire yesterday. Got nothing down South, just moody cloud).

Reply to
Andrew

nah can' go out in the sun ....never sunbath ...

nice sunny day ...just in the garage sorting out my road kill laptops .....

Jim GM4DHJ ...

nah just decent stuff not red uht and cheerios and bloody meatballs.....paying £228/month in rates for this crap and lock in shielding is to last until 31st july.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

she is so masterful the way she flutters those eyelashes.....

===

<g>
Reply to
Ophelia

You would pay that with or without the food, so the food is free to you.

Reply to
JoeJoe

How did you renovate your decking and burn the old stuff ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Never mind, Ikea will be fully open soon for meatballs and tat

Reply to
Andrew

wore a hat

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

hate meatballs

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

um no, you pay that for council service, just like all you neighbours

many of which wont be getting a box full of free food

Reply to
tim...

it was reported IKEA is open but no meatballs

Reply to
tim...

JoeJoe explained on 08/06/2020 :

Well, the cost will be recovered on the rates, so everyone will pay for the boxes including the OP.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:rbodnm$vj0$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

that's not actually clear

The scheme seems to be organised by the Scottish Government but administered by the Councils

And in getting this far I have discovered the solution to Jim's problem of him receiving "s**te" that he doesn't want

"If your circumstances change and you find you no longer need this service, you can text STOPBOX to the SMS Shielding Service, or contact your local authority helpline."

Go on, you know it makes sense.

and finally

The boxes will contain ...

pre potato