OT Big coat for Northerners and women packing

Just about to go away for a few days with a heatwave predicated.

Lou packed my big coat that I keep at her house and quoted "just in case it drops chilly".

FFS and I already have another two big coats in the van we are going in.

Told her I had packed some paracetamol and some Durex play "just in case" and she was not happy.

I have a feeling it might drop chilly.

Reply to
ARW

Remember in Australia they make serotype. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brilliant :-)

Reply to