Just been to see Lou. I knocked down her pantry wall over the weekend
(she had a go but I did most it) as per earlier post.
1. She had the skip delivered onto her driveway boxing my car in .
2. She offered to start washing the van whilst I chopped up the door
frame to fit into the skip. So she gave the van a pre hose down with the
3. Complained that she was on a water meter and I was costing her money
to wash the van.
4. Asked to "borrow" £100 for the skip.
5. Complained again about me having a piss out the back door on Saturday
6. Asked if I could fit spotlights in the kitchen.
7. Complained that her 16 year old son could only carry one brick at a
time to the skip.
8. Threw the reusable rubble sacks at the bottom of the skip instead of
emptying them into the skip.
9. Complained that I did not fetch wine or flowers
10. Offered to stop at mine on Saturday night.
Strange that no 10 made me forgive her.
 She played hell up last time when I removed a fence panel and wheel
spun it across the back lawn to get out.
- posted 6 months ago