Women and DIY

Just been to see Lou. I knocked down her pantry wall over the weekend (she had a go but I did most it) as per earlier post.
1. She had the skip delivered onto her driveway boxing my car in [1].
2. She offered to start washing the van whilst I chopped up the door frame to fit into the skip. So she gave the van a pre hose down with the windows open.
3. Complained that she was on a water meter and I was costing her money to wash the van.
4. Asked to "borrow" £100 for the skip.
5. Complained again about me having a piss out the back door on Saturday night.
6. Asked if I could fit spotlights in the kitchen.
7. Complained that her 16 year old son could only carry one brick at a time to the skip.
8. Threw the reusable rubble sacks at the bottom of the skip instead of emptying them into the skip.
9. Complained that I did not fetch wine or flowers
10. Offered to stop at mine on Saturday night.
Strange that no 10 made me forgive her.
[1] She played hell up last time when I removed a fence panel and wheel spun it across the back lawn to get out.
--
Adam

On Wednesday, 20 May 2020 19:54:49 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

Women mostly don't do the hard & hazardous jobs, so they have expectations that don't fit much DIY.
NT
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Until they get divorced, then they learn how to load logs on a trailer and use a chainsaw to feed the woodburner ...

However, next door's daughter's boyfriend was confused as to why a masonry drill was having problems making a hole in wood. He claims that he used to be a kitchen fitter.
Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "diy" with "news" and reverse the domain
On 21/05/2020 13:49, Adrian wrote:

And I believe him [subtle joke just in case it needs explaining]
--
Adam

She just happens to be a woman, I know plenty of blokes with no attention to think before you do things. Indeed a now sadly dead lady friend of mine was not only a good DIYer but when enjoyed bricklaying as well. So I guess it depends where your talents lie in this world. My frien died too young of cancer who said this world was fair. Brian
--
----- --
On 20/05/2020 19:54, ARW wrote:

too much information ...but on topic ...tee hee
On 21/05/2020 07:44, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

watch you don't catch anything..

on might expect the delivery van to think to ask first
HTH
tim