OT: BG Ups daily meter rental charge by 50%.

Bastards.

Daily standing charge increasing from 26.01p to 37.45 from

29th may.

I don't even use gas !!. When the standing charge was part of the first x kilowatts I paid nothing.

Then those clowns in Ofgem decided that it was 'fairer' to go back to standing charges.

Sod it, the meter will be going, unless I can find a supplier that bundles the standing charge with the unit rate. Are there still any that do this before I start researching ?.

Since the meter cannot be re-used, it is scrap, so they could agree to just

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

it's not a fee for the meter

It contributes to the costs of the network pipework as well

and to the costs of sending out the man to read it

so why do you have a gas account then?

which in reality, it is

There are few

unless you are a tiny user it will cost you more.

why can it not be reused?

what?

tim

Reply to